Pink Fire Pointer Saturday Morning

Saturday Morning

Good Saturday Morning!

Thanks for making me feel okay about hacking off that section of the sampler and pitching it and moving on! Feels great! Now don't get me wrong...it wasn't the sampler itself, it was the colors. And frankly once I had started it and started not liking the colors, I was pretty much over this one. So that's why I'm happy to pass the chart along! The next owner of this is...


Faye said:

I have had to do the same thing before....Didn't it take a burden off???? Now, about the chart....I would LOVE the chart to add to my A&E collection..Plus I would actually stitch it after coming up with a color pallette that works! Thanks so much for the chance...

Always, Faye carolinastitcher


Faye, please shoot me an email at kwiltykim at hotmail dot com and let me know where to mail the chart! I can't wait to see what you do with the coloring. I'm sure it will be lovely!

Last night I put three lengths in on THE CLOUD of And They Sinned.


The blue part of the cloud. But only after I did this...


The light puddle of off-color Pebble had to be removed.


So I'll have to roll the dice and order another skein and hope it's more gray!

Speaking of ordering, I figure if I'm ordering a skein of GAST, I may as well check some other charts and just order a few more. You know, make the shipping charge worth it! ha! Where do YOU like to order your stitching supplies from? Your chance to give your fav' LNS or ONS a big shout-out! Is there a site or a shop that is just fantastic about kitting things up for you? Excellent customer service? No wait time for your order? I'd love to hear where you enjoy shopping the most for your sampler stitching needs!

One place I recently shopped...ahem......eBay.


I was quite tickled to win both of these Scarlet Letter kits. The cost of both, including shipping, was less than what the price of The Tablet kit is, so I was happy! The Tablet has been on my "Scarlet Letter Wish List" for a while. I think it's so gorgeous! And of course I love Ann Hall, so it was only right that I go for both..you know, that whole making the shipping worth it thing again! ;o)

I must be getting my sampler stitching mojo back since stash enhancement is on my mind! That's a good thing!

*Peace!